Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jim Garner Workshop photos! Here's my team!

Here are a few pics my great friend DJ Ellis took over the course of our trip. If you put a group of photographers together we are more than happy to come up with crazy ideas like spell out J Garner with our bodies! :-) By the way whitney and I are the "A" lol! I know Jim was the first part of the "G" and Jonathon Chan was the other part of the "G". Oh and Dorinda os the "R" Other than that...I can't remember...Oops! :-) Thanks Jim and Katarina work a great workshop and thanks DJ for these fun shots!







Here is the whole crew! What a great trip I miss them already!

The girls were having great girl bonding time...love that!
In the picture is is Kayla (She is a part of Team Garner), Katarina (Jim's Wife of course!), Dawn (ME!) Jennifer (DJ's lovely wife and one of the coolest chics I know!),Whitney (Works for Team Shields and the best rooming buddy ever!), Dorinda (We have known each other since "Back in the Day" enough said!) lol! and Dorene (My sweet Dorene, we have known each other since our first Bambi workshop many years ago...Love her!). The only girl missing is Stephanie, we love her too!












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, pictures with YOU in them. I'm glad you had a wonderful time in Seattle.
Love, Shanna

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

Looks like fun! Maybe next time... :-(

missysue said...

Looks like so much fun!!!! and the food looks good to!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn, looks like you guys had a great time. Fi and I are very jealous, wished we'd been there! Anyway, looking forward to seeing you in Venice. Ciao.

Anonymous said...

Hey, how can you forget that I was the one with the pelvis that wouldn't cooperate!!! ha!

Anonymous said...

Jim's the man! : ) Great times working with him and Dawn for Hye Jin and Ashish's Tresh the Dress session.



David