Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Workshop with Jim Garner

It has been a fun couple of days in Seattle!

We spent the first day touring Jims studio and had some great learning time. They had several beautiful models come in that were just a dream to work with. We did our day 1 shoot in downtown Seattle at all of Jim's favorite locations. This was followed up by a great dinner out then we headed to the Garner's beach home. The beach home was full of treats including dessert and a beach-side fire :-)

I am so excited to post some pictures of this workshop group for you! I will get to work on that tonight when we get done with our night shoot. Today has just been loaded with tons of information including photoshoto and album design. Jims wife Katarina has also been teaching on her part of the business, so needless to say it's been busy and lots of fun! This is a total luxury workshop so it has been just a great experience all the way around.

3 comments:

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

I've been both dying to and dreading seeing this post! I HATE HATE HATE it that I'm not there! I'm glad you're all having fun though! but don't have too much fun without me! :-)

Unknown said...

Dawn -
We can't wait to be your models for your next visit to Seattle! See you on Wednesday!

Smiles,
Hye Jin and Ashish

Anonymous said...

Dawn, where are the pictures?? I have been anxiously waiting them! I have been following your work for the last few months. I'm hoping to be engaged soon and you will definately be doing my pictures!