Thursday, July 17, 2008

NYC with Hye Jin and Ashish

I went to New York last week to do an engagement session, and in a word it was fun! Hye Jin and Ashish were the perfect host to me. They took me around the city not only to shoot but also to show me around. We did everything from ride in a taxi, jump on the subway, and walked the city. Dinner was awesome, with me you can never go wrong with sushi! Some of the places we visited were Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, Grand Central Station and of course Times Square. :-) I was so excited for their wedding before but now I really am! The connection between us was great and they were just incredible to work with. Take a look at the session below, I hope you enjoy it!

Hye Jin and Ashish, Thank You! Only two more weeks, I can't wait to see you both!









3 comments:

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

How fun! Don't you just love NYC??? I would live there if it were up to me!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn,
Love the photos. What a fun couple! Can't wait to see the wedding. Kathy Dallas

Anonymous said...

Excellent shots Dawn, loved Times Square and the subway car, great ideas. Keep up the good work!