Wednesday, July 9, 2008

San Francisco! With Bambi Cantrell and Micheal Muramoto

SO I have one of the coolest jobs out there! My friend Michael Muramoto and I got together in San Fran to do a shoot together. It just so happened that my dear friend Bambi Cantrell called to see how things were going about a week before I left for California. When she found out we were coming she welcomed us with open arms and had us come to her new studio to shoot! It was awesome! There are a few pics below from my time with Bambi Cantrell and Michael Muramoto. A couple who I have become very close with is Cassie and Greg, they drove to San Fran from Los Angeles to play with us! It was amazing to have them there with me. Another couple was there shooting with Michael, Regina and Brent, they were also fun to hang with. I will post more photos soon! Oh and these lucky couples were blessed enough to have Debi Gasperson and Jennifer Chadwell there doing hair and make-up....how cool is that! I am in NYC doing an engagement session right now so I will make more postings from California and NYC when I have the photos ready! Below is the quick sneak peek!


















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...I'm SO GLAD you have those photos of me. =P Of course, great to see you and to spend a little time hanging out together. I'm looking forward to the other gigs we have over the summer. I hope you are all doing well. Talk to you soon.

- michael

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

How fun! And oh, do I love NYC! Can't wait to see what you're doing there!

tracie/adam said...

The pictures looks awesome! Wish we could have been there ;)

Jason Lewis said...

Dawn,

I love the cupcakes picture. Looks like a good time. I miss the Bay area at times & NYC is tops but it is always nice to get back to SWMO and slow down after being in such a place. Great work as always.
-Jason