Saturday, August 9, 2008

Seattle with Hye Jin and Ashish!




I wanted to put up a teaser picture of these two amazing people. I cannot wait until I can show you more of what I shot! Hye Jin and Ashish were up for doing whatever I wanted to do. The photography was such an important part of their day so as you can guess I was on cloud nine all day! I love traveling to other locations and doing destination weddings, I always feel so inspired by all my new surroundings. I hope you enjoy this teaser and I can PROMISE you will be seeing more from this wedding.

4 comments:

瑞伯尔 said...

i love your words.

Tracy said...

I found your site by surfing and after looking at all your artwork, you are one talented photographer/artist!

Simply breathtaking! One of my favorites is the one with the bride sitting on the path...

Gorgeous!
TFS,
Tracy
@ www.creativewhimsyartists.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Dawn -

More, more, more! :)

Seattle misses you!

Cheers,
Ashjin

Anonymous said...

Dawn, this is probably not the best spot to put this comment but I think you will get it. I just opened up the latest Rangefinder mag to see an ad for an album company giving Dawn Shields Photography photo credit. Girl, you are national now. You too are going big time! I am so proud of you!Wish I could have come to Seattle-life is just too crazy with teenagers!
Love, Julie