Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jellyfish on our Vacation...Yikes!

It's our first Jellyfish sting! Ouch! I wish it wuld have been me or better yet my husband ;-) But it was our 11 year old daughter. She came out of the water with tears streaming down her face and she said "I think I have been stung by a jellyfish". We looked all over her leg and saw nothing, so I asked what it felt like and she said "needles everywhere". Within in a couple of minutes the whelps appeared and proved her right. I had planned on posting some beach pictures from our vacation but this was not what I was thinking. Today they look like scraps and she is doing just fine, probably proud that she took her first hit by a jellyfish. She is a pretty tough girl :-)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My poor Sierra. Did the meat tenderizer help?

Unknown said...

YOW! That looks like it hurt quite a bit. I hope that she's doing OK, and that you still enjoyed your vacation. See you in SF soon!