Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Remembering Peyton Brown

This is a very hard subject for me to talk about but I want to share this with you. One of the very first post I did was of a sweet baby girl named Peyton. I first met and became friends with Debbie, Peyton's mom 14 years ago. So I was thrilled to have her on my monthly baby plan. I had the honor of photographing her beautiful life for four months. She past away very unexpectedly and left behind a lot of family and friends who will love her and cherish her memory forever. Her parents found a wonderful way to work through their personal grief and remember her with a cookbook of recipes given to them by friends and family. All the proceeds go to benefit the James River Assembly children's wing. Please contact Peyton's mom Debbie at dbrown2257@sbcglobal.net to purchase this cookbook. I have to say it is a very impressive book that was developed by parents for the love of their child. I hope we all together can help with this.

Hugs,
Dawn







No comments: