Sunday, April 15, 2007

WPPI Friends


Here is a fun pic of Jim and Katarina Garner, me, and Scott Robert. This was right after Jim's WPPI win for studio album. We were all so proud of him after watching all the hard work he has put in. Congrats once again!

Okay guys here are a few photographers you should get to know! Standing to the right of me is Scott Robert Lim. He was featured in Rangefinder in March. We are also doing a workshop together Sept 9-13. Great photographer and a very good friend of mine. Then me in the white Jacket. The only difference is I have NO braces anymore! Yeah!! ;-) On the other side of me is DJ Ellis of La Bella Vita Photography. He is an amazing photographer and just a blast to be around. We met while I was assisting Bambi in one of her courses last summer. I did notice DJ and my friend Jim are sporting the same style...Hmmmm. Now the question is who had it first?! haha Just kidding guys! Next to DJ is Rosa and Daniel Tseng. Rosa is also a featured photographer in the March issue of Rangefinder. I met Rosa while training with Yervant & Bambi in Australia last year. We hit it of and I have missed her every since!

Much Luv to you all!

1 comment:

Scott Robert Lim said...

no wonder why you looked so hot at WPPI, congrats on the removal of your braces!!