Saturday, April 7, 2007

Stacy & Nic's Engagement Session







So I have to admit it to everybody...I have the BEST couples! Everytime I leave a session I always feel so great. I have such a connection with everyone of my brides and it is just amazing! Stacy and Nic came to meet with me awhile back. They did not have a church yet so they were unable to book. Stacy would call and let me know where she was on everything but it just did not seem like it was going to work out. I was booking up so fast and they wanted a June date, but still no church for them to get married in. It was so strange every date was filled up in June except the one they were trying for. I had bookings as far out as Aug 2008 but their date never did book (second
Saturday in June...CRAZY!) Then a couple of months later she called and needless to say
we were both so happy because her date was still open! So this session was a blast and I am so happy I was able to do it. I always say I fall a little in love with every couple and Stacy and Nic were no exception!

No comments: