Thursday, April 5, 2007

Kyla and Nate's Wedding!







Here it is! Well I have to say Kyla looked amazing! Doing Kyla's wedding was so amazing and such an honor. It was like doing one of my own children's wedding...okay maybe a sister.. haha! They were wonderful to work with and asked no questions...just what I like :-) Kyla wanted me to have creative Freedom all through her day so she just let me have at it. I will post more pictures a little later but this is what I have had time to work on while she has been gone on her honeymoon....to Paris! I love these two so much and I hope I gave them what they were looking for on such a blessed day.

Love to you both!
Dawn

8 comments:

Jen said...

All I can say is Beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn... these pictures are amazing! Your style is so artistically unique! We can't wait for our engagement shoot and wedding!!!

~greg & cassie

Scott Robert Lim said...

you captured Kyla so beautifully! great photos! Can't wait to do our workshop together!!!!!

btw, mike is doing great!

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hooo!! Looking good!!

Kyla, you were drop-dead gorgoeus as well! : )

The wedding was incredible and these images are certainly proving of how great you two look together, fit each other and bring out each other's best.

Congratulations!

Way to go, Dawn! Very, very nice!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I got to take a peek, I knew between your talent and her beauty they'd be gorgeous!!!!!

Beautiful job!!!!

Gretch

Unknown said...

Once again I had a blast working with you Dawn! The pictures are awesome, but you knew that already ;) I look forward to many more!

-Scott Cotton

Anonymous said...

Love the photos
Can't wait for more

Anonymous said...

good job i guess


your loving bro