Sunday, April 8, 2007

Angela's Bridal










Wow! This was such a fun bridal session. Angela is a bride who is up for anything you can throw at her. Due to the cold weather we decided to stay indoors, I think we made the most of our time together! I threw in a couple of pictures of her laughing because this is who she is. She is always happy smiling and laughs all the time :-) All I had to do was tell her to be serious and she would bust up laughing...Loved it! Her dress was so cool. She had it made from materials she collected while on mission trips. How special is that! Thanks for the great session Angela, can't wait for Saturday to get here!

Dawn

3 comments:

Stephen Anthony Photography said...

these are freakin awesome! =) btw...i might be meeting you at yours and scotts workshop in sept. in missouri! cant wait!

amazing images and great work! here is my blog if youd like to know more about me too! =)

xanga.com/saphoto!

-steve

Scott Robert Lim said...

killer images, I can't wait to shoot there too!!!

Jen said...

What a cute Bride, great pics.