Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sorry for not posting...in Venice with Yervant!

I just wanted to say I'm sooo sorry I have not posted images from Bambi's trip to visit me. I know I have several people waiting on the images so I will get to it very soon. For those who do not know My husband and I have purchased a regional bridal magazine and wedding expo. Bambi came to Springfield to shoot the cover and some of the inside spreads. To have her talent on this Magazine is just unbelievable! I am So excited about this project! What a dream for a photographer to have a magazine! I LOVE the wedding industry so this is a perfect match.

I am currently in Venice Italy doing a photography workshop with one of my mentors and a good friend, Yervant. I love doing these workshops it keeps me fresh and learning from the Best photographers in the world is such a blessing to me personally and to my business. Big hugs to Bambi and Yervant!

6 comments:

Shanna Perkins said...

Hey, you're finally getting a trip to Italy!!!! Yeah!!!! I hope you are finding time to see some exciting things in Italy and take lots of pictures!!!!! Let me know when you get back so we can have lunch and you can tell all about your trip and the mag.
Love, Shanna

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't wait to see your magazine!! You are such a great photographer and I can't wait to do more photos with you someday!!

Regina

me said...

Dawn~I'm soooo very happy and proud of you! You are just the best! Kind, caring...and no matter how BIG of star you become, I think you'll still be the same ol' Dawn. You'll have to have another workshop yourself...for all of us out here, dying to learn more from you!! PENNY

Erica said...

I agree with penny! I need to figure out this 50d!

Erica

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you the other day! Hope you're having fun in Italy! Adam says you better be ready to workout when you get back ;) Miss you... We should double date with you and Sean sometime soon! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Tracie & Adam

Djordje Zivaljevic said...

It was true pleasure to meet you in Venice!thank you for friendly advices and words :)


George
Montenegro