Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bambi Cantrell is in Springfield!

Just wanted to let you know to keep your eye out for my next couple of postings! Bambi is in town to help me with Shooting a bridal magazine cover and inside spread of wedding dresses. She flew in today and came to my wedding with me...now that was one LUCKY BRIDE! She worked the whole time! I will be shooting pics of her working while the shoot is going on tomorrow. We have 4 beautiful models she will be working with and a beautiful location. Can't wait to share!

Dawn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Dorinda Peyton said...

How AWESOME for you! I can't wait to hear all about it. I'll call you next week when I'm back in town.

Jennifer said...

Dawn, you are killing me!!! Everyone is hiding their pictures from me :) my bridesmaids have something up their sleeves and won't show me their pictures until they are done with them....Please show me something :) !! I had the time of my life with you and Bambi and I didn't want the day to end. Thank you for everything!!! Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your work together!!!! You are both so much fun!

Regina

Unknown said...

Dawn, I saw the 417 Bride back cover! Thanks for the heads-up, it is a beautiful picture. I can't wait to see your D'Monaco pics with Bambi. I'll be in town quite often for my dermatology clinic, we should definitely do lunch! Take care,
Christy