Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bambi Cantrell's Visit!

Here are a couple of images of Bambi working and Jennifer and David's wedding. Bambi had come into Springfield to shoot the cover of our premier issue of our new bridal magazine (it will be out in Dec). This just happen to work out for my bride and groom on the day she came in. I was planning on Bambi going back to the house for some rest after a long flight, but she came to my wedding and worked all day with me! Jennifer and David were thrilled and had so much fun with her. Bambi has been my mentor for several years now and to have her come here and work one of my weddings along side of me was such an honor. I have looked through Jennifer and Davids images and they are AWESOME!!!! Bambi did an amazing job! How many Springfield brides can say their wedding was shoot by one of the top 10 photographers in the world?! Thanks for everything Bambi!

Hugs!
Dawn





1 comment:

Dorinda Peyton said...

Too cool! I can't wait to hear about Italy, the magazine, Bambi's visit... I'm way behind on the life of Dawn!!! You should be very proud of your accomplishments. You've come a long way baby! :o)