Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sandy and Dave

I just wanted to show you a picture of my sweet Sandy! I babysat Sandy and her sister Emily for YEARS! So when I got the phone call to fly to Dallas to photograph her wedding there was only one answer...YES! then my second thought was DANG I'M GETTING OLD! lol ;-) I tried to boss her around and make her see the groom ahead of time but she pretty much told me my days of bossing her around were over...Darn! lol :-) So when Sandy makes her beautiful walk down the isle it will be Dave's first time to see her that day, and I am VERY supportive of that...because Sandy told me I was supportive of it! LOL! just joking! I'm so excited and cannot wait to see her in May!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful great job. How do we become photography friends? This is Erin, Imagine It Kc Photography. Thank you so much for all of your work, you inspire me. I miss my friends from college; we worked together and inspired each other, there wasn't all the competition just artists working to better the field and themselves.