Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back up and Back up again!

I'm sorry for not blogging in a while. I have been dealing with a hard drive that has went down on us...fun fun! We happen to be crazy around here about backing up our files in more than one location so that is a total blessing. But I just wanted to remind all the photographers out there to have at everything backed up multiple times. I have been counting my blessings that some good friends taught me that a long time ago! So if I can help someone to not loose files I want to. So this is your reminder :-) I promise you will be seeing some blogging this week. I just shot a wedding Saturday and we got to go out on the KC Chiefs field and take pictures! So much fun! But don't bother calling asking to do it because they assured me this was a one time deal. I guess there were some special circumstances that allowed this to happen, I'm just happy I was there
to photograph it! I promise to share :-)

No comments: