Friday, May 30, 2008

Private workshop at beach house with Jim Garner

Hey all! I had asked Jim to do a small workshop for me and my staff. We came up with the idea to have a small private workshop for my staff and photography friends. Most of the spots were taken up yesterday which was the first day I asked anybody. We are still able to have about 2 more people come and share. If you are interested send me an e-mail at dawn@dawnshields.com Jim is hosting up at his beach house just outside of Seattle. The website is www.surfcrestbeachhouse.com We will be there learning for 3 days, it will include shooting in downtown Seattle with models, lots of photoshop and album design. The cost is $1200 and that includes your accommodations at the beachhouse! I hope to share this experience with a couple of more friends. Email me soon if you are interested. dawn@dawnshields.com

No comments: