Tuesday, April 8, 2008

LuvBug Meeting #1

Hey everyone! We had our first LuvBug meeting today. It was an awesome time of networking and sharing. Sandra Peabody offered up her restaurant for our meeting and lunch. It was a jewel of a location that I never even knew existed! Peabody's Restaurant is located at 312 E Commercial St. in Springfield. What a perfect location for a rehearsal dinner! I plan on having dinner there with my husband on our next "date night":-) We had a total of 40 vendors show up for our first meeting, we were just thrilled with the turn out. We had a very positive response and I think everyone is excited for our next meeting. I just want to say Thank You to all the vendors who came,participated and shared. Below are a few quick pics we grabbed while at Peabody's. I am looking forward to the great networking opportunity next month!








They were networking AFTER the meeting on the sidewalk even! LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Dawn Shields said...

Hi Stephanie!
This is a gathering of all different wedding vendors. We get together and network and chat. It is a great way to see old and new friends in the business, and it's so much better to help each others business grow rather than look at each other as competition. Everybody has something different they bring to the table so if we learn more about each other we can all better serve our brides. I really hope to see the Springfield market grow to be a much closer wedding community. I have to admit they are pretty close already! :-)