Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kyla's Fun in KC

Hi Guys, it's Kyla.

My husband and I visited my family in KC this past weekend and we were able to ride Segways. My sister Karly runs the dealership in KC, Segway Experience. Not only do they sell Segways but they give tours all over KC on them. We just dropped in to say hi and before we knew it she had us all on them and out the door. It didn't take long for us to get the hang of them, they are a lot of fun.

The store is located in Union Station so Karly took us across the street to the Liberty Memorial. At the top you get a great view of the KC skyline. Karly was telling us a lot of historic facts about the city and it made me want to take a real tour.

If you guys are in KC and looking for something to do stop by and say hi to Karly and sign up for a tour.

Here is a picture of our family at the end of our tour.

1 comment:

Xfilespoker said...

DAWN! I'm a PRO photographer for over 20 years now and I just joined the FORUM at C2000.

I just was looking at some work and I want to tell you - YOU have a great GIFT! You are very good at what you do.

Tom