Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wedding in Mexico!

Hey everybody!

I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging as much but that is all about to change! I am in Playa Del Carmen Mexico for 6 days to photograph a wedding and a "trash the dress"...Mexico style :-)
This couple already had a small ceromony in Missouri because it was just going to make it easier than doing the blood test and other things required here. So I'm going to put a picture below of my beautiful bride for you to see. I hope to make postings while I'm here to keep you updated on our trip!

2 comments:

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

Ahhh, Mexico! Wish I wish I were there with ya! Of course, that is a beautiful picture as always!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're in Mexico and Jen is in Australia. I hope you find some time for fun. Trash the dress should be really fun, Mexico style. Eat some salsa for me!!!
Shanna P.