Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mexico day 2

So you will have to hang with me here as I go through the pictures you see below. First of all we found out Nate is all about a good Cuban ciger! And there is nothing hotter than the boys smoking their Cuban's UNLESS they are doing while looking at a HOT MAC laptop! lol! ;-) Okay so now you know we are HUGE Mac fans.

Went into Cancun for a day, it was so much fun hanging out and getting to know eachother better. Sean and I have our favorite resturant there called "Thai". So we decided to treat Nate and Megan to a dinner we though they would find unique. I have pictures below, the booths are over the water in cool huts. Megan also had me try her favorite drink....which is now my drink of choice. Got to love a good Mojito!


The Next day we spent some quality time next to the pool. All the guys (Nate, Sean, and Brandon the videographer) played in a couple great games of pool volleyball. And YES their team won each time! So below you will see a couple of fun pics of Megan relaxing and Nate showing off his great tatoo.










No comments: