Thursday, January 10, 2008

The New Dry Boda Bags!




Okay so I got my new weatherproof Boda Bags! I am thrilled because there is now a smaller size, we lovingly refer to it as "baby boda" around here. :-) The girls (Kyla and Christi) and I decided they needed to be photographed and blogged for all the photographers out there. So here are some pics we took this morning. For all the girl photographers out there looking for a smaller bag to use during events "baby boda" is PERFECT! They nailed it on this one! Here is Boda's website for those who want to check it out further www.goboda.com. Also check out the jgarner blog for info!




4 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

I heard about you from my friend Erin of Erin J Photo. I didn't know Jim was shipping the Boda Dry already :) I'm considering getting a Boda myself. Either that or ThinkTank's Change-Up lens bag. Thanks for sharing!

Dawn Shields said...

Hi Armin!

Please tell Erin I said hello! I don't know much about ThinkTank but I can tell you that Boda has our vote for a lens bag. The Boda Dry is just a perfect product for working photographers. If you make the purchase I think you will be very impressed.

Best to you!

Scott Robert Lim said...

sweet bags but even hotter models!! gotta love kyla and kristi!!!

Scott Townsley said...

I have to agree with Scott. Hey Kyla and Kristi!