Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Dawn Shields Team!



We are now booking weddings for my two associate photographers! This is such an exciting step for us. They have both photographed their own weddings but we made them a very important part of our business. For the couples who love my style but due to the fact I'm booked or my pricing doesn't work with their budget we now have an incredible alternative for them and that is The Dawn Shields Team. Scott and Christi both have been fully trained by me and are wonderful photographers I believe in 100%. They both have started booking up very quickly. That just let us know there was a need for their services in the photography industry, and more importantly that brides loved their style of photography! Please click the link above or go to www.dawnshieldsteam.com and take a look at their work. we would love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

Congratulations guys! I only wish I were close enough to get to work with you all on a regular basis! You were definitely trained by the BEST!
And Congrats Dawn to being so busy that you need to hire associates! That is a HUGE accomplishment! I can only hope that will be me one day :-)
Erin