Thursday, October 18, 2007

TRASH THE DRESS!!!

Here is another fun session done AFTER the wedding. I LOVE doing the trash the dress sessions, they are so much fun and everybody is loving it! So far I have had the honor of going to Hawaii and trashing a dress (in the Rainbow Eucalyptus Forest on the road to Hana if you know where that is) and then taking Miss Missouri 2006 into the woods BEFORE her wedding (what a good sport!) So many girls are asking about me going on their honeymoons so they can do this very thing. Trust me I'm always up for the honeymoon thing, but if it is not in the budget we can find great things to do here at home! Tracie and Adam had such a great session and they looked like supermodels! so enjoy looking over their images. We would love to know your thoughts, so comment! ;-)

Thanks Tracie and Adam it was a blast!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn you are amazing! I am so happy we get to work with you, thank you so much for everything you have done for us! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! :)
~Tracie