Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Spotlight Vendor...Kim Nave of Signature Weddings


Well as most people know I LOVE wedding coordinators! I think the service they provide is invaluable. I have photographed so many weddings where the mother of the bride (& groom) are working so hard they don't get a chance to be the mom. This is only one of many reasons why I suggest looking into a Wedding coordinator/planner. They offer so many services that I'm sure there will be one that will help you to make your wedding planning go much smoother. I have worked many weddings with Kim as a coordinator including my current Wedding Extravaganza Magazine cover bride Melissa. Also look through my posting of Christy and Gordan's wedding to see a wedding coordinated by Kim. To reach Kim go to www.signatureweddingsbykim.com or call 417.496.6887

No comments: