Friday, February 23, 2007

Chris and Korrinne's Engagement Session

Yesterday I had so much fun going out with Chris and Korrinne. We held off on doing the session on Monday due to 46mph winds! I'm so glad we did, when you have hair as great as these two you need to show it off ;-)
Our session started by Korrinne's button falling off of her Jacket before we ever got started. So she went to Staxx clothing store downtown. They were kind enough to loan her a needle and thread, and Chris being quite the man saved the day by sewing it back on for her! Chris you gained some serious points with me on that one! We walked around looked for great light and found it. These two are so in love I hardly had to work. We ended the session at the mudhouse with a cappuccino for me and a big chocolate chip cookie for Korrinne and Chris to share while going over wedding day plans. I cannot wait for the wedding to get here these two are going to be amazing!
Thank you so much Korrinne and Chris!


No comments: