Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Cover of Metropolitan Bride!! Image shot by Bambi Cantrell



Here it is!!! We are so excited, this has been just an amazing experience! The Magazines will be on the shelves in Barnes and Noble in Springfield tomorrow. I am thrilled to share this cover image with you, it is something I have been wanting to do since the day we decided it was the cover. Thank you to everybody who was involved in the creation of this bridal magazine, it has been an incredible journey.

Hugs!
Dawn

7 comments:

Dorene Nash said...

I am so proud of you and excited to see where this new venture will take you! I can't wait to see the whole magazine. Bambi's image is absolutely breathtaking! Congratulations to the whole team! This has GOT to be a FABULOUS day for you all! Wish I was there!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really pretty!

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

Gorgeous! I'm so excited for you!
I love everything about it, the images, the graphic design, everything! Congratulations! I wish I could pick up a copy.

Shanna Perkins said...

Beautiful!!!

tracie/adam said...

Dawn, the magazine looks AMAZING. I love Adam's ad in it too ;) And you can use our pictures for as long as you'd like... Let me know what you think about the idea for pictures he talked to you about this morning!!!! Congrats on the mag!

Phill said...

Hey guys, good job, the cover looks 'muy preciosa'! Hope we can get a copy some time soon. Hope you're both well. love from us both. Phill and Fon

Teri said...

I'm so impressed, Dawn. You are always so cutting edge and your work is amazing!