Monday, December 10, 2007

URBAN CARLEE!

Okay so I love,love,love photographing children! But I want to photograph who they are not just take a picture of them. I want parents to see the son/daughter they love and know when they look at our work. There is such a difference between capturing them and taking a picture of them. Children are so in tune with everything and they know if you are just trying to make them do what YOU want. So to get really great pitures they have to love what it is you are doing and have FUN! Here is an Urban session with one of my family clients. I have been photographing this little girl for a few years and I love every moment I get to spend with her, I hope you enjoy looking at what she and I created together! Thanks to Carlee and her wonderful parents!

Dawn










1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are sweet. love your work! thanks for the thoughts and prayers. we are hoping to be home next week for a short period of time.