Friday, June 8, 2007

Angela and Wade's Wedding

Remember Wade and Angela? (She's the one that designed her own dress...) Well, their wedding was definitely just as fun and unique as they are!! They are so laid back and that ALWAYS makes for a smoothly-flowing big day :) After their wedding, they left for Italy for a MONTH. Yes, we're all jealous too.




Each of Angela's bridesmaids had their own look. This is a shot of her maid of honor/sister:


Also, take a look at the shoes that Wade and Angela wore...


Anyway, here's a few more.






Well, I guess I should apologize for not blogging a little more often lately. It's been crazy! So check back soon... we'll be throwing a bunch on here. Everybody have a great weekend!!!


Posted by Christi

3 comments:

Adrienne Maples said...

Just ordered my Boda bag, made me think of you!

We'll catch up when things slow down... lol!!!

Dawn Shields said...

Awesome! I know you will love it!

Unknown said...

These are some of my favorites! I love your work!! AWESOME STUFF!! :)