Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Caleb and Erika!








This is another GREAT couple I had the honor of photographing. Erika was living in California when she hired me. When we did meet she was everything I thought she would be from all our our phone and e-mail conversations. I can honestly say she was a perfect bride for me. Fun easy going and loves photography. She made it very clear to me from day one that photography was very important to her...Yeah! ;-) Love brides like that! Here is a peek into Caleb and Erika's wedding day. A huge thanks to them for making my job so easy!

~Dawn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the sneak peak - these pictures look amazing. We absolutely can't wait to see the rest!!! Thanks for being such an amazing photographer!

Dawn Shields said...

Thanks Erika! I LOVED working with you and Caleb.