Friday, March 30, 2007

Jim Garner Wins WPPI Album Competition!


I have to say I could not have been happier when one of my closest friends won WPPI's album competition.Jim Garner is a huge rising star in the photography industry. You should check out his website and his blog. He has started doing episodes of a show called "The Studio", It is SO funny! He also has an lens bag line called Boda Bag that is just better than any other product I've seen on the market. Check out Jim's work, I'm sure you will be blown away! Congrats to Jim and his wonderful wife Katarina!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee Dawn!

Thank you for that. You are such an amazing friend to me. Thank you for blessing us over and over again. Luvs!

Jimbo

Jasmine said...

Hi Dawn!
SO good to see you blogging...you're going to love it! But be careful because it's addictive ;)

xoxo...

Jen said...

Katarina youre looking HOT, Jim you are a lucky man.... Jen